Oct 11, 2011

Out of the Mouth of Babe(s)

We're back from our island adventure. Today's guest post is by my brand new six-year old.  Mak says he will do the next one.  

This is teo. I loved camiguin siargao and cagayan  it was my birthday  October 3 I rode a Roro. The family sang the Birthday song  8:46 in the boat because  that's my real birthday time we sang 8:43 for Mik. 
the three islands were the best.
In Siargao we found an island nobody was my Papa left his slippers on that island he had to buy orange slippers from a man after. funny
in camiguin I tried new food called spam  super yummy tastes meaty.   looks like a red soft pillow.  mt.hibok hibok  was a volcano when it erupted thirty -four thousand people died. the hotel reustraunt hibok hibok was named after the volcano in hotel paras beach resort. 

we had a amazing scavener hunt the first guess was everyones ninang ...........................ninang den next biggest cottage the fifth cottage. amala hot cold teo strech out arm. Teo wins the big bag of treats (school suppies)!!

Bye!

1 comment:

Cely said...

Dear Teo,
looks like you had a blast on your special day! I'm so glad you had such a great time! Thank you for sharing your adventure with all of us. The place looks stunningly beautiful!
Lots of love to you and Mik!