1. College prepared me for law school (which I seemed to have forgotten to go to), I manufacture furniture, would love to own a stationery company, work with women with breast cancer and am a frustrated preschool teacher. How's that for a career path?
2. I love to teach my kids to sing, but can't sing a single note in tune.
3. I married the son of my pediatrician.
4. I just enrolled my boys in the same preschool I went to 34 years ago.
5. I was born five days before Christmas and my grandmother wanted to call me Christmas. My mom stuck to her guns and fought the good fight. (Thank you Mom!)
6. My middle names are Maria del Tremedal. (Mom didn't fight as hard apparently. See above)
7. My boys think my first name is Gorgeous. It was funny a year ago but now I don't know how to tell them I've been lying.
8. I gave birth to my twin boys on their dad and grand dad's birthday.
9. I am a decade old survivor