Aug 16, 2009

off with the girls

While Nona was catching the next wave , I was way over here.


Spur of the moment decision. I have some celebrating to do . The boys are back home. Sniff. But there is some serious girl bonding going on over here. Girl power at its finest. Always a good way to get the party started.


MacDaddy is MacMommy for the weekend. I heard loud whispers from almost-four-year-olds-that-can't-keep-secrets that they have declared the next two days a "no tshirt, boxer shorts only" weekend. This has MacDaddy written all over it. I also hear there are plans to visit Museo Pambata  and stroll around a local park. Possibly even a visit to the oceanarium. Sounds like a plan. Oh, and MacDaddy? If you do stumble upon this, please take lots of pictures. Would love to see the museum. Oh, and the shirts stay on. Please.

2 comments:

Cely said...

Hahaha I love the 'no tshirt' part. Classic!

Girl-bonding time is always great! Enjoy your celebration weekend, Nana, you deserve it so much!

PS: And I hope you take lots of pictures too, the place looks soo beautiful!

Nana said...

Thanks, Cely! We had a blast! Too much, i think, that we forgot to take pictures